And the Law Won is the 70th episode of The Good Wife.
The firm attempts to renegotiate its building lease by sending Alicia Florrick to meet with their new landlord, Maddie Hayward, but it fails and it inadvertently ends in her donating to Peter Florrick's campaign which displeases Diane. Meanwhile, Kalinda gets distracted by the presence of her estranged husband. Later on, Will's first case after his suspension ends, he rejects the first (and a reasonable) settlement offer, which ends up complicating his case as he meets an active jury, which partakes in cross-examinations.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Graham Phillips as Zach Florrick
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick