The firm takes on a case involving a libel suit against right wing TV host Duke Roscoe, who's being sued by Tim Willens, who claims Duke's on-air harassment of Tim's young wife caused her to commit suicide. Alicia also becomes involved in the divorce proceedings of Marie Browning-Childs, the soon-to-be ex-wife of State Attorney Glenn Childs, the man who put Alicia's husband Peter behind bars.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- This episode first aired in on January 5, 2010.
- On its first airing this episode attracted 13.975 million viewers.