"Outside the Bubble" is the fourth episode of the fifth season of The Good Wife and the ninty-fourth episode overall.
A Lockhart Gardner paralegal brings charges of sexual assault against many members of the firm, which could have negative implications for Diane Lockhart's imminent judgeship. Diane questions her upcoming marriage to Kurt McVeigh, since she feels that they are not involved enough in each other's lives. Eli Gold once again struggles with Jackie Florrick's persistence in meddling with office affairs, and looks for a way to placate her and still get what he wants. Alicia Florrick and Cary Agos try to discretely download client files from the employee database so that they have key information when they take clients from Lockhart Gardner. Diane confirms her suspicions that Alicia is forming a new firm with the fourth years, and alerts Will Gardner to this discovery.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Chris Noth as Peter Florrick
- Bhavesh Patel as Anthony Wright Edelman
- Hallie Cooper-Novack as Jeannie
- Nicole Roderick as Nora