When a star high school quarterback dies from an overdose of painkillers, Alicia represents the doctor who prescribed the medication. After the doctor ends up being dumped by the hospital under suspicious circumstances Alicia must represent the doctor on her own. Through investigation one misworded question results in the hospital retracting their usage of Alicia's firm as representation. Childs confronts Kalinda, attempting to blackmail her into collecting information about Peter and his family. Kalinda then goes to Peter and talks to him about working for both Child and Peter, implying that she will betray Childs. On the personal front, Jackie suffers a stroke, and Molly arrives to assist the family. Alicia tells Peter that Childs tapped their home phones.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- This episode first aired in on January 12, 2010.
- On its first airing this episode attracted 13.87 million viewers.
Goofs, Bloopers & Continuity ErrorsEdit